Brewery honored for safetyDecember 31,2012Brewery honored for safety
MIDDLEBURY — Otter Creek Brewing Company has been designated a SHARP Company, only the ninth company in Vermont to receive such an award and only the fourth brewery nationwide to achieve this recognition.
SHARP — The Safety Health Achievement Recognition Program — is a national program implemented by states under federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration jurisdiction. The award recognizes high-hazard businesses with exemplary safety and health management programs.
Vermont is now home to two breweries that have achieved this status, with Long Trail Brewing Co. in Bridgewater Corners designated a Sharp Company in 2010.MORE IN This Just InSunday evening, Grace Church initially felt and looked like a festive community celebration with... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation