HYANISS, Mass. — The family of a 23-year-old Massachusetts man who disappeared 10 days ago in Maine has posted his obituary in a Cape Cod newspaper.
The family of Prescott Wright of Barnstable wrote in the obituary in the Cape Cod Times on Sunday that he is “a lover of people” and a boat builder who lived for the water.
Wright and 21-year-old Zachary Wells of Burlington, Vt., disappeared on Dec. 20 from a gathering at Wells’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine. On Christmas Eve, Maine Marine Patrol found clothing on Goat Island, a mile from Wells’ home.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.