HYANISS, Mass. — The family of a 23-year-old Massachusetts man who disappeared 10 days ago in Maine has posted his obituary in a Cape Cod newspaper.
The family of Prescott Wright of Barnstable wrote in the obituary in the Cape Cod Times on Sunday that he is “a lover of people” and a boat builder who lived for the water.
Wright and 21-year-old Zachary Wells of Burlington, Vt., disappeared on Dec. 20 from a gathering at Wells’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine. On Christmas Eve, Maine Marine Patrol found clothing on Goat Island, a mile from Wells’ home.MORE IN Vermont NewsCOLCHESTER — A bunch of kids in a minivan are solving twin challenges in northern Vermont:... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.