Beverly J. KupfererJanuary 01,2013Beverly J. Kupferer
WEST RUTLAND — Beverly J. Kupferer, 80, died Dec. 28, 2012, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.
She was born in West Rutland, March 18, 1932, the daughter of Carl A. and Edna (Parker) Johnson.
She was a 1950 graduate of West Rutland High School.
Mrs. Kupferer was the bookkeeper at Carpenter’s Pharmacy for a number of years. In retirement, she was the West Rutland assistant town clerk and worked at West Rutland Free Library.
Survivors include her son, Gary Kupferer of Castleton, and her brother, Lester Johnson of Fair Haven.
At her request, there are no calling hours or service planned at this time.
Memorial contributions may be made to West Rutland Free Library, PO Box 66, West Rutland, VT 05777.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.