Beverly J. KupfererJanuary 01,2013Beverly J. Kupferer
WEST RUTLAND — Beverly J. Kupferer, 80, died Dec. 28, 2012, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.
She was born in West Rutland, March 18, 1932, the daughter of Carl A. and Edna (Parker) Johnson.
She was a 1950 graduate of West Rutland High School.
Mrs. Kupferer was the bookkeeper at Carpenter’s Pharmacy for a number of years. In retirement, she was the West Rutland assistant town clerk and worked at West Rutland Free Library.
Survivors include her son, Gary Kupferer of Castleton, and her brother, Lester Johnson of Fair Haven.
At her request, there are no calling hours or service planned at this time.
Memorial contributions may be made to West Rutland Free Library, PO Box 66, West Rutland, VT 05777.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.