Police probe stabbing in KillingtonStaff Report | January 01,2013Vermont State Police are investigating a stabbing at a party in Killington.
Police said they found an uninjured man covered in somebody else's blood and learned of a stabbing victim who had been taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center, but that the 100 guests at the party on East Mountain Road at around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday were "uncooperative."
The incident is still under investigation.
Police also said one woman at the party was cited for DUI and giving a false name to a police officer.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation