Man accused of throwing rock through store windowJanuary 01,2013Police: Man broke window with rock
ARLINGTON — An Arlington man is facing misdemeanor charges after police said he threw a rock through the window of a Route 7A convenience store on Dec. 22.
Justin Holton, 21, of Arlington, was arrested in connection to the incident on Dec. 28, according to a press release from the Vermont State Police.
Troopers said they were called to the Stewarts Shop in Arlington, on Route 7A, around 4 a.m.
The caller said there was a drunk man at the door of the store. As police were en route, they received another call. This time, the caller said the man had thrown a rock through the window.
On Dec. 22, troopers searched the area but were unable to locate the man who was later identified as Holton.
After his Dec. 28 arrest, Holton was ordered to appear in Bennington criminal court on Feb. 3.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.