Chamber seeks exhibitorsJanuary 02,2013Chamber seeks exhibitors
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has 19 spaces left in its 2013 business show.
The show, sponsored by Rutland Regional Medial Center, takes place from 4 to 7:30 p.m. March 12 at the Holiday Inn. It will feature more than 95 area businesses exhibiting home services and products, automobiles, health care, restaurants, retailers and more.
Admission is $3 and door prizes will be drawn every half hour. Parking and shuttle services are free. The event, which is open to the public, also features food.
For additional information or an exhibitor form go to rutlandvermont.com or call the Chamber at 773-2747.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.