Man charged with prescription fraudJanuary 03,2013A Pennsylvania man will answer to several counts of prescription fraud, Vermont State Police said.
The state police Drug Diversion Unit alleged that John Dickson Harper III, 41, of Leesport, Penn., had used multiple prescribers and multiple pharmacies in four towns across three counties, to obtain prescriptions for controlled substances.
Police said the prescription fraud incidents occurred during April, May and June in Bennington, Rutland and Windsor counties. Harper obtained prescriptions for hydrocodone, oxycodone and hydromorphone, police said.
Harper was cited to appear in Rutland criminal court on Jan. 21.MORE IN This Just InSunday evening, Grace Church initially felt and looked like a festive community celebration with... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation