Abe Lincoln exhibit opens Saturday in WoodstockJanuary 03,2013Lincoln exhibit opens Saturday
WOODSTOCK — An exhibit on President Abraham Lincoln will premier this weekend at the Billings Farm and Museum in Woodstock.
“Looking at Lincoln: Political Cartoons From the Civil War Era” explores the Civil War and slavery from the standpoint of political cartoons. The exhibit opens Saturday and will be open every weekend, including Martin Luther King Weekend, through Jan. 27.
Tickets are $12 for adults (ages 16 to 61), $11 for seniors (ages 62 and up), $6 for children (ages 5 to 15) and $3 for children (ages 3 and 4).
The Billings Farm and Museum is open from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For more information call 457-2355 or visit www.billingsfarm.org.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation