Car hits pedestrian on North Main StreetStaff Report | January 10,2013Rutland City Police are on the scene of a crash that injured a pedestrian on North Main Street in front of Tenney Brook Market.
The crash took place around 5:30 p.m. Police said a white sedan hit a pedestrian who was not immediately seen by the driver.
The driver stopped and was being interviewed by police at the scene. The unidentified pedestrian was put in an ambulance and taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Police Sgt. James Tarbell said the pedestrian was alert and conscious, but would need treatment for a head laceration.
North Main Street is open to limited to traffic.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation