School boards and supers propose reformJanuary 15,2013MONTPELIER — Representatives of the Vermont School Boards Association and the state’s superintendents say they have a proposal to reform the state’s education system.
The officials are going to present their plan in Montpelier today.
The plan includes legislative proposals, policy changes, requests for support from the Agency of Education, and actions by local school boards and administrators. It builds upon education reform proposals from the governor, the state Board of Education, and various business groups.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation