Margaret McGuireJanuary 17,2013Margaret McGuire
Margaret McGuire, 92, of Rutland and formerly of Barre, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, at the Gables at East Mountain in Rutland.
The funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, at Christ the King Church in Rutland with the Rev. James Dodson, parochial vicar, officiating.
Calling hours will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, at the Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Franciscan Missions Bolivia, in care of Eileen and Peter Harding, 3 Knoll Lane, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.