Man charged in crash into Rutland Town homeStaff Report | January 24,2013Vermont State Police have made an arrest in the hit-and-run crash at a Cedar Avenue home.
Police said early Thursday morning that Stephen C. Hopkins had been cited to appear next month in Rutland criminal court on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Hopkins is accused of running a 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier into the northwest corner of a house, doing significant damage to the building.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation