Anthony F. AbatiellJanuary 25,2013Anthony F. Abatiell
Anthony F. Abatiell, 73, of Rutland, died Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, at Mountain View Center.
The funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, at Christ the King Church in Rutland, officiated by the Rev. Justin Baker, pastor.
Calling hours will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, at the Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Memorial contributions may be made to Christ the King School, College of St. Joseph, Rutland Kiwanis Club or Parkinsonís Disease Foundation, in care of Clifford Funeral Home, 2 Washington St., Rutland, VT 05701.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.