Muriel M. WeberJanuary 28,2013Muriel M. Weber
WEST RUTLAND — Muriel M. Weber, 72, of West Rutland, died Friday, January 25, 2013, at Rutland Regional Medical Center, after a brief illness.
She was born in Benson, November 4, 1940, the daughter of Alfred and Hortence (Ranger) LaVictoire.
She was a graduate of Mount St. Joseph Academy, class of 1958.
Muriel was employed by Central Vermont Public Service and later by General Electric Co. for 40 years.
Surviving are three sisters, Genevieve LaVictoire of Rutland, Carol Guyette and her husband Carl of Clarendon and Joyce LaVictoire of West Rutland; her brother, Richard LaVictoire and his wife Angela of Rutland; her former husband, Edward Weber; two nieces, Michelle Guyette and Kyle Murphy of Hawaii.
There are no visiting hours.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, January 31, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Bridget’s Church. Officiating will be Rev. Vincent Coppola, pastor.
Burial will be at a later date in Sacred Heart Cemetery in West Rutland.
Arrangements are under the direction of Mullin-Clifford Funeral Home in West Rutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.