Marilyn D. HarrisonJanuary 28,2013Marilyn D. Harrison Rites
RUTLAND TOWN — The funeral service for Marilyn Denardo Harrison, 66, of Rutland Town and Plainfield, N.H., who died Jan. 18, 2013, was held Friday, Jan. 25, at St. Peter Church in Rutland.
Officiating was the Rev. Thomas Houle, pastor.
Burial followed in Cheney Hill Cemetery.
John Riddle was organist. Theresa McGee was the vocalist.
Military honors were provided by the Vermont National Guard.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation