BURLINGTON — Ben & Jerry’s will unveil a flavor aimed at the NBC series “30 Rock” on Thursday during a series finale viewing party in New York City.
Co-founder Jerry Greenfield will introduce the flavor, the ice cream company said Monday. Tickets to the viewing party are limited and will benefit a local nonprofit. Those who attend will get to sample the new flavor.
The flavor will be available across the country in Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops in February and at grocery stores and convenience stores shortly afterward.
Tickets cost $21.50 each.
The viewing party will also feature “30 Rock” trivia contests and giveaways. Go to www.flynntix.org for more information and tickets.MORE IN Vermont NewsCOLCHESTER — A bunch of kids in a minivan are solving twin challenges in northern Vermont:... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.