Kenneth J. CarletonFebruary 01,2013Kenneth J. Carleton
CASTLETON — Kenneth James Carleton, 57, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013, at his home.
The funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 4, at United Church of Benson.
Friends may call from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3, at the Mallory Funeral Home in Fair Haven.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Vermont Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, PO Box 946, Barre, VT 05641.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.