Scott will speak at Feb. 4 breakfastFebruary 01,2013Scott will speak
at Feb. 4 breakfast
Rutland Regional Chamber of Commerce and Rutland Economic Development Corp. will co-host a legislative breakfast at 7:30 a.m. Monday at South Station Restaurant on South Main Street.
The $10 breakfast buffet will feature Lt. Gov. Phil Scott as keynote speaker. County legislators will also be on hand to meet constituents.
To make a reservation, call 773-2747.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation