Man charged with sexual assaultFebruary 05,2013POULTNEY ó A New York state man will appear in criminal court today to answer to charges of aggravated sexual assault, aggravated assault and unlawful restraint.
Police said Arthur Field, 22, of Warwick, N.Y. was arrested Monday after a 21-year-old woman reported the assault. Field was lodged at the Rutland jail in lieu of $25,000 bail.
The incident was investigated by detectives with the Vermont State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation