Ludlow Winter Carnival kicks off ThursdayFebruary 06,2013Winter Carnival kicks of Thursday
LUDLOW — The third annual Lovin’ Ludlow Winter Carnival is back, according to event organizers.
Festivities kick off Thursday and include a variety of activities and exhibits. There will be snow sculptures, scavenger hunts, kids’ fun races, family fun races, sledding, Warren Miller ski films, wine tastings, ice skating, a ski and snowboard fashion show, a Texas Hold’em poker tournament, an ugly sweater contest, fireworks, a chowder contest and more.
For more information call Liz Crowley at 558-5691 or 228-5830, email email@example.com or visit www.yourplaceinvermont.com. The winter carnival ends Saturday.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.