5 years in jail for heroin chargesFebruary 09,2013Five-year jail term
for heroin charges
BRATTLEBORO — A Connecticut man has been sentenced to serve five years in prison for selling heroin.
Jesse Anderson of Hartford pleaded guilty last month to three counts of heroin sale or delivery. He was arrested in September following an investigation that resulted in police-controlled purchases of 91 bags of heroin.
Court documents say police used a “cooperating individual” to set up an initial drug buy in August from a man they knew only as “Country,” according to the Brattleboro Reformer. He was later identified as the 33-year-old Anderson.
Police said the deal was supposed to be for 20 bags of heroin, but the informant returned with only 18. The informant then returned to “Country,” who apologized by offering three more bags.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation