BURLINGTON — A 38-year-old Vermont man is going to spend 13 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to charges of possessing child pornography.
Kevin Burbank was sentenced last week.
He faced a possible sentence of up 10 years in prison.
Court records said federal agents searched Burbank’s home on March 2, 2012 and found approximately 19 videos depicting individuals under the age of 18 engaged in sexually explicit conduct.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation