R. Thomas GarrowFebruary 12,2013R. Thomas Garrow Rites
PITTSFORD — The funeral service for Ralph Tommy Garrow, 75, who died Feb. 7, 2013, was held Monday, Feb. 11, at St. Peter Church.
Officiating was the Rev. Thomas Houle, pastor.
Elise Cassarino was vocalist. John Riddle was organist.
The eulogy was offered by Mark Garrow.
Bearers were Phillip and John Savery, Jimmy Mee, Calvin Josselyn, Edward Garrow and Ronnie Bodge.
Prayer services were held Sunday at the Clifford Funeral Home.
Burial will be at a later date in East Clarendon Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice or Pittsford Volunteer Fire Department.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: A fiery pit nicknamed the 'Gate of Hell' in the Karakum desert in Turkmenistan has been burning for 40 years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Workers on this day in 1984 in a Cheshire, England, peat bog find well-preserved human remains at least 2,000 years dead, born this day in 1843, Robert Todd Lincoln, eldest son of the president, present at three assassinations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: osh O'Gorman reports on the impact of state budget cuts on state colleges, Rutland Town welcomes Donna Zeller as town clerk, Bryanna Allen in Killington for chili cookoff and Haley talks up the big Shrine game with N.H. and Vt.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.