student found dead
BURLINGTON ó The University of Vermont says a student was found dead in his off-campus apartment. Foul play isnít suspected.
UVM Spokesman Enrique Corredera said the student was a 20-year-old man from New York state who was studying engineering. His name hasnít been released.
Corredera told The Burlington Free Press (that the student was found in his room early Sunday by suitemates in the Redstone Lofts. He said they called 911 when they could not wake him. Police later pronounced him dead.
The cause of the death wasnít immediately known.
So far, Corredera said, the investigation into the death hasnít pointed to any suspicious activity or foul play.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation