RRPC to hold meetings tonightFebruary 19,2013RRPC to hold meetings tonight
The Rutland Regional Planning Commission will discuss energy policy and the Pittsford town plan tonight.
The Commissionís Regional Issues Committee meets at 6 p.m. to discuss Act 250 and Section 248 applications as well as the energy section of the regional plan. Applications include a timber harvest in Tinmouth, the installation of an above-ground 4,000 gallon diesel fuel tank in West Rutland and the relocation of power lines in Pittsford.
At 6:30 p.m., the Community Issues Committee reviews the Pittsford town plan.
The Board of Commissioners meets at 7 p.m. The agenda includes a public hearing on the Pittsford plan.
The meetings are in the RRPC offices on the third floor of the Opera House in downtown Rutland.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation