GMP Energy Innovation Center design approvedStaff Report | February 20,2013Rutland's Architectural Review Board has approved the planned design for Green Mountain Power's Energy Innovation Center.
The center, located in the former Eastman's building on Merchants Row, will have an art deco motif designers say if intended to honor the building's history.
GMP will share space at the EIC with Efficiency Vermont and Neighborworks of Western Vermont.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation