Trust discusses Marble MuseumFebruary 20,2013Marble Museum
meetings Feb. 25
The Preservation Trust of Vermont will host two community meetings Feb. 25 to discuss the recent acquisition of the Vermont Marble Museum collection from Martin and Marsha Hemm.
The discussion will also include plans for the museumís upcoming season and the Preservation Trustís plans to raise funds to acquire the building and to look for a permanent, nonprofit owner/operator.
Paul Bruhn, Ann Cousins and Emily Wadhams will be at the meeting to answer questions and to listen to comments and suggestions.
The meetings are at 2:30 p.m. at the Proctor Library, downstairs, and at 6:30 p.m. at the Parish House at Proctor Union Church, where light refreshments will be served.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation