Library hosts water talk tonightFebruary 26,2013Water talk to be held at library
The Rutland Free Library will host a forum on Rutland’s water at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
The discussion, titled “Rutland Water — Future Options” is sponsored by Rutland Citizens for Clean and Safe Water.
A nonbinding resolution on the town meeting ballot asks Rutland voters if they approve of the use of chloramine in the water system. In November, voters rejected a $5.5 million bond for a new filter system that would have eliminated the potential need to switch from chlorine to chloramine as a disinfectant.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation