Benson man hurt in Orwell crashFebruary 27,2013Benson man hurt
in Orwell rollover
ORWELL — A rollover crash has left a Benson man in the hospital with injuries to his neck and back.
Police said Brian Scott, 54, of Benson was driving north on Route 22A in Orwell late Monday when he crossed the centerline and went off the southbound side of road.
According to witnesses, Scott’s vehicle struck several trees and rolled over several times before coming to a stop on its wheels.
Scott was taken to Porter Medical Center in Middlebury, where his condition was stable.
The vehicle was a total loss, police said.MORE IN This Just InCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation