Donald R. GreenMarch 04,2013Donald R. Green
Donald Ross Green, 72, of Rutland, died Sunday, March 3, 2013, at Mountain View Center.
He was born March 28, 1940, in Crown Point, N.Y., the son of Henry and Myrtle (Odell) Green.
He married Bernice T. Kramer Sept. 30, 1972.
Mr. Green enjoyed hunting, fishing, country music and watching TV westerns.
Survivors include his wife and a daughter, Mary Reynolds, both of Rutland; a brother, Percy Green of Moriah, N.Y.; a grandson; three sisters; several nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by a granddaughter.
There are no calling hours or services planned at this time.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Tossing Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation