Donald R. GreenMarch 04,2013Donald R. Green
Donald Ross Green, 72, of Rutland, died Sunday, March 3, 2013, at Mountain View Center.
He was born March 28, 1940, in Crown Point, N.Y., the son of Henry and Myrtle (Odell) Green.
He married Bernice T. Kramer Sept. 30, 1972.
Mr. Green enjoyed hunting, fishing, country music and watching TV westerns.
Survivors include his wife and a daughter, Mary Reynolds, both of Rutland; a brother, Percy Green of Moriah, N.Y.; a grandson; three sisters; several nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by a granddaughter.
There are no calling hours or services planned at this time.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Tossing Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.