MONKTON — Vermont Gas says it’s changed a proposed natural gas pipeline route after a number of residents in one community said it would be too close to their homes.
Vermont Gas last year proposed the 42-mile pipeline from Colchester to Middlebury.
Spokesman Steve Wark told Vermont Public Radio that the new route would primarily follow an existing utility line in Monkton, Hinesburg and New Haven.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation