Vyto Starinskas / Staff FILE Photo
A large crowd attends the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Show last year at the Holiday Inn. The year’s event is set for Tuesday.The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce annual Business Show will be held from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Holiday Inn. The event is sponsored by Rutland Regional Medical Center.
The show features 95 area businesses representing a diverse group of members and includes home services and products, automobiles, health care, restaurants, retailers and more.
For a complete list of exhibitors, visit www.rutlandvermont.com. There will be food, prizes, raffles and door prizes.
The event is open to the public. There is a $3 admission fee.
Parking and shuttle service are free.
For more information, call 773-2747.MORE IN National / World BusinessNEW YORK — Microsoft’s new Windows system for smartphones addresses many of the shortcomings in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.