Vyto Starinskas / Staff FILE Photo
A large crowd attends the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Show last year at the Holiday Inn. The year’s event is set for Tuesday.The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce annual Business Show will be held from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Holiday Inn. The event is sponsored by Rutland Regional Medical Center.
The show features 95 area businesses representing a diverse group of members and includes home services and products, automobiles, health care, restaurants, retailers and more.
For a complete list of exhibitors, visit www.rutlandvermont.com. There will be food, prizes, raffles and door prizes.
The event is open to the public. There is a $3 admission fee.
Parking and shuttle service are free.
For more information, call 773-2747.MORE IN National / World BusinessROME — For the past month, as Greece once again emerged as a threat to the global economy, a new... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1843, British Naval officer GEORGE LORD PAULET obtains provisional cession of Hawaiian Islands; 1866, miners claim Calaveras skull found found in goldmine is remains of 5 million-year-old Pliocene man.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day 1739, 'Richard Palmer' identified in prison at York Castle as the notorious outlaw DICK TURPIN; IN 1836, Battle of the Alamo begins near San Antonio de Bexar, Texas; 1896, the Tootsie Roll invented by LEO HIRSCHFELD.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1472, Orkney, Shetland islands put up as collateral by Norway to Scotland in lieu of dowry for MARGARET OF DENMARK on her marriage with JAMES III, king of Scotland; 1962, JOHN GLENN first American to orbit Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City mayoral candidates debate campaign issues; Hartford, Conn., woman still missing; Neal Goswami reports attempts to legislate suicide; local woman loses 100 pounds through TOPS program.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1878, JOHN TUNSTALL murdered near Lincoln, New Mexico, by the outlaw JESSE EVANS; in 1930, ELM FARM OLLIE first cow to fly in aircraft, first to be milked airborne; 1955, nuke test WASP; '79, snow in Sahara.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald News Editor Alan J. Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss stories planned for the February 18, 2015, edition of the newspaper: Winter budgets maxed, legal marijuana, Springfield bank job, USPS slowdown