The Vermont Fish and Wildlife Board has a new member.
Gov. Peter Shumlin has appointed Theresa Elmer of Northfield to represent Washington County on the 14-member panel. She replaces Jeffrey Salvador, whose term expired.
Kevin Lawrence of Orange County and Peter Allard of Franklin County have been reappointed to the board. And Brian Ames of Windham County has been reappointed as board chairman.
The members serve for six-year terms voting on fish and wildlife regulations.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation