Mary A. KobubyMarch 11,2013Mary A. Kotuby Rites
BOMOSEEN — The funeral service celebrating the life of Mary A. Kotuby, 92, who died Friday, March 1, 2013, was held Saturday, March 9, at the Mallory Funeral Home in Fair Haven.
Son-in-law David Mazsa officiated.
Words of remembrance were by daughter Jeanne Kotuby and grandson Kevin Kotuby.
Son John Kotuby played a guitar selection he created for his mother.
Burial will be at a later date in Riverside Cemetery in Proctor.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, 7 Albert Cree Drive, Rutland, VT 05701.
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation