Snow forecast leads to cancellations around cityStaff Report | March 18,2013The impending snow storm has led to the cancellation of Tuesday meetings and events around the city.
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce mixer, which was to be held from 5 to 7 p.m. at the College of St. Joseph, has been cancelled. It has been rescheduled to 5 to 7 p.m. March 26.
The Rutland Regional Planning Commission has also cancelled all meetings and hearings scheduled for Tuesday.
Rutland Area Prevention Coalition has cancelled its meeting scheduled for Tuesday morning. The next meeting will be held at 9 a.m. April 16 at the Education and Wellness Center at 78 South Main St.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.