MONTGOMERY — Vermont State Police investigators are marking the ninth anniversary of the disappearance of Brianna Maitland.
The then-17-year-old Maitland was last seen on March 19, 2004 when she was leaving her job at the Black Lantern Inn in Montgomery.
Her car was found the next day adjacent to an abandoned farmhouse not far from her work.
Investigators believe Maitland was a victim of foul play and they continue to receive and investigate leads.
Maitland’s family continues to offer a $20,000 reward, including $10,000 to locate her and another $10,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person, or people, responsible for her disappearance.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation