Stafford Center gets Rotary grantMarch 22,2013Stafford Center
gets Rotary grant
The Stafford Technical Center has received a $750 grant from the Rutland South Rotary Club to support health-care education.
The Health Care Careers Program will use the grant to purchase new equipment, such as stethoscopes to help instruct students how to take a patent’s blood pressure.
The Rotary Club’s mission is to support schools in the Rutland area.MORE IN This Just InMONTPELIER - Opponents of the Lowell wind turbines argue that state officials should not have... Full StoryWASHINGTON — The U.S. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation