Killington lists season pass feesMarch 22,2013Killington sets its
season pass fees
KILLINGTON — Killington Resort has announced Thursday its 2013-14 season pass prices.
Unlimited passes for adults (ages 19-64) are $1,049; seniors (ages 65-79), $699; a new 29-Below pass (ages 19-29), $599; youth (ages 7-18) $499 with a License 2 Ride benefit; Vermont Student Pass (grades K-12), $299, with the License 2 Ride benefit; and the new Super Senior (ages 80 plus) and child (6 and under) passes, $39.
The all-ages Blackout Pass is $729. The pass is blacked out on 17 peak days, but pass holders receive three floating days that may be used on any blackout day of their choice.
Unlimited adult and senior pass holders who renew their passes will receive $100 pre-loaded Beast Bucks on their 2013-14 pass to be used on food and beverages, retail purchases, lessons and more next season (some restrictions apply).
Blackout Pass holders who renew will receive $50 pre-loaded Beast Bucks on their 2013-14 pass.
The all-ages Midweek Pass is $429 and valid Monday through Friday with the exception of peak days and includes additional resort discounts.
All Killington season passes are also valid at Pico Mountain for the 2013-14 winter season.MORE IN This Just InBy Brent Curtis Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.