‘The Dude’ shows in Brattleboro SaturdayMarch 23,2013BRATTLEBORO — The full Dude Experience will be available Saturday as Latchis Arts brings the cult classic ‘‘The Big Lebowski’’ to the big screen.
Latchis Arts is doing its part to give Dude fans a full Dude experience, and moviegoers are urged to wear their bathrobes, like the Dude. Or you could buy one that night, fluffly white Latchis Hotel bathrobes will be on sale for $65. A portion of each sale will go to support the efforts of Latchis Arts.
Since the Dude is a big fan of White Russians, the Flat Street Brewpub will offer White Russians for sale in the lobby.
As for bowling, free game vouchers will be provided by Brattleboro Bowl, while supplies last.
Raffle tickets will be on sale to benefit Latchis Arts.
The movie will be shown at 9 p.m. at the Latchis Theater with admission by donation, suggestion $10, to benefit Latchis Arts.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.