Vermont poet laureate to speak at 7 p.m. todayStaff Report | March 28,2013ASCUTNEY — Vermont poet laureate Sydney Lea will share from his most recent works at 7 p.m. today at the Weathersfield Proctor Library.
Lea founded the New England Review in 1977 and his poetry collection, “Pursuit of a Wound,” was one of three finalists for the Pulitzer Prize for poetry. Lea’s most recent collection of poems is “Six Sundays Toward a Seventh: Selected Spiritual Poems by Sydney Lea,” by Wipf and Stock publishers.
For more information visit www.sydneylea.net, www.weathersfieldproctorlibrary.org or call 674-2863.
The Weathersfield Proctor Library is at 5181 Route 5 in Ascutney.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation