pot bill testimony
MONTPELIER ó A Vermont House committee is taking testimony on a bill to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
Public Safety Commissioner Keith Flynn told the House Judiciary Committee on Thursday that he supports decriminalization but not for 2 ounces or more.
Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Lippert said the amount will be a main part of the discussions.
The committee will hear more testimony next Wednesday. Lippert said he expects the committee to vote a bill out in the coming weeks.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation