Southern Vermont College hosts career fair April 4March 29,2013College hosts career fair
BENNINGTON ó Southern Vermont College will host its annual spring career and internship fair April 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Everett Mansionís Burgdorff Gallery.
Information will be available at the fair about employment, career and internship opportunities. The event is free and open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives will attend from, among others, Avon; Berkshire Family and Individual Resources; the Bennington School; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; the Lebanon, N.H., Police Department; Peace Corps; Porter Medical Center; Sage Graduate College; Southwestern Vermont Health Care; Union Graduate College; The Vermont Country Store; Vermont Voltage/Bennington Sports Center; and the Vermont State Police.
Employers interested in participating or those seeking more information should contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer by phone at 447-4631 or email at email@example.com.MORE IN This Just InBillings Farm & Museum in Woodstock will host its annual Baby Animal Day on Saturday. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.