Southern Vermont College hosts career fair April 4March 29,2013College hosts career fair
BENNINGTON ó Southern Vermont College will host its annual spring career and internship fair April 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Everett Mansionís Burgdorff Gallery.
Information will be available at the fair about employment, career and internship opportunities. The event is free and open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives will attend from, among others, Avon; Berkshire Family and Individual Resources; the Bennington School; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; the Lebanon, N.H., Police Department; Peace Corps; Porter Medical Center; Sage Graduate College; Southwestern Vermont Health Care; Union Graduate College; The Vermont Country Store; Vermont Voltage/Bennington Sports Center; and the Vermont State Police.
Employers interested in participating or those seeking more information should contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer by phone at 447-4631 or email at email@example.com.MORE IN This Just InGarret Keizer, a contributing editor at Harperís magazine, had good reason for toiling a year as ... Full StoryMONTPELIER — Health care, economic development and the duties of the office are issues of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1871, After long summer drought comes simultaneous devastating upper Midwest wildfires; Chicago city center in ruins; in 1967, after brief firefight, Ernesto 'Che' Guevara captured alive in Bolivian jungle camp.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City aldermen discuss future of recreation department facilities, three bears killed in interstate crash, town school principal rewards students' good reading habits, fight at city jail sends a man to hospital.