Southern Vermont College hosts career fair April 4March 29,2013College hosts career fair
BENNINGTON — Southern Vermont College will host its annual spring career and internship fair April 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery.
Information will be available at the fair about employment, career and internship opportunities. The event is free and open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives will attend from, among others, Avon; Berkshire Family and Individual Resources; the Bennington School; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; the Lebanon, N.H., Police Department; Peace Corps; Porter Medical Center; Sage Graduate College; Southwestern Vermont Health Care; Union Graduate College; The Vermont Country Store; Vermont Voltage/Bennington Sports Center; and the Vermont State Police.
Employers interested in participating or those seeking more information should contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer by phone at 447-4631 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1618, English author, poet, soldier, adventurer Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for conspiring to overthrow King James I, but more likely to mollify offenses to Spain. His executioner has to implore him for silence.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1492, Italian explorer, admiral of the ocean sea, Christopher Columbus, sailing for the Spanish crown, 'discovers' Cuba; on this day in 1964, U.S. officials deny American involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- Video: Fire engulfs house on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1936, Mrs. Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, mistress of King Edward VIII, is granted her second divorce, enabling her to marry the king. The government, the Church of England and the London Times have another idea.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: V-2 No. 13, launched this day in 1946 from White Sands, New Mexico, takes first photographs of Earth from the edge of the planet's outer atmosphere; 1947: Walt Disney testifies before HUAC, names employees he says are communists.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont's brand discussed at Killington, state's attorney candidates Marc Brierre and Rose Kennedy profiled, Curtis reports about Rutland police chief's new job, and four arrested, charged for heroin, crack sales.