BURLINGTON ó The University of Vermont is launching an online certificate of graduate study in public health.
Beginning this summer, medical and nursing students, health practitioners, public health professionals, and health care researchers will be able to enroll in the 18-credit, online graduate course that navigates current public health and health policy issues.
The course is designed to give students a strong foundation in population health sciences including epidemiology, biostatistics and environmental health.
The one-year online course includes five required courses and one elective and offers individualized academic advising.
Applications are now being accepted.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation