Joyce A. McConnell RitesApril 04,2013Joyce A. McConnell Rites
CHIPPENHOOK — The funeral service for Joyce Ann McConnell, 70, who died March 26, 2013, at her residence, was held April 2, 2013, at St. Patrick’s Church in Wallingford.
The Rev. Justin Baker, pastor, officiated.
Organist was William Gower Johnson. Vocalist was Brytani Munukka.
Gift bearers were Erin McConnell, Trent McConnell, Daniel McConnell and Angelo McConnell.
Bearers were James McConnell, Stephen McConnell, Kevin McConnell and Angelo McConnell.
The Rev. James Dodson held a prayer service Monday, April 1, at the Wallingford-Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.